Visiting West Chicago
Visitors can enjoy all that West Chicago has to offer including the local tours, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Chicago Premium Outlets.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Chicago
A favorite place to visit in the city is Blackwell Forest Preserve. Additionally, you'll find Chicago Premium Outlets in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Du Wayne Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around West Chicago
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from West Chicago Station. West Chicago might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for West Chicago
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- About 36.89 inches of rain falls on West Chicago each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F