Visitors can enjoy all that Lemont has to offer including the golf courses, shopping, and restaurants. Toyota Park, Silver Cross Field, and Rialto Square Theater are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 14.3 mi (23 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lemont
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cog Hill Golf & Country Club. In the area, you'll also find Toyota Park and Silver Cross Field.
As you plan your vacation to Lemont, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 47 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport is located 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from the heart of Lemont. This 4-star hotel in Chicago features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Our customers like its bar and quiet location.
- Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel is 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from central Lemont. This 4.5-star hotel in Rosemont features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is 22 mi (35.3 km) from the center of Lemont. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chicago can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Rialto Square Theater, located 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Brookfield Zoo, which is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) away.
Getting Around Lemont
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Lemont Station. Lemont may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Lemont
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lemont is 40.08 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F