No tv in rooms, no face cloth,poor housekeeping!!!
Overview of HI Miami Beach - Hostel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Miami Beach's South Beach neighborhood, HI Miami Beach - Hostel is in the historical district and near the beach. Collins Avenue Shopping Area and Espanola Way and Washington Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and Miami Seaquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Arena or Marlins Park. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Miami Beach travel guide
- Ocean Drive - 2 min walk
- Lincoln Road Mall - 6 min walk
- Lummus Park Beach - 7 min walk
- Miami Beach Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Miami Beach Marina - 9 min drive
- Eleventh Street Metromover Station - 8 min drive
- Hialeah Market Station - 15 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Taquiza — 1 min walk
- Señor Frog's - 1 min walk
- Grillfish - 1 min walk
- Lost Weekend - 2 min walk
- Tequila Chicas - 2 min walk
About this property
HI Miami Beach - Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Spring Break deposit: USD 20.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 4.00 per person, per night
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15.00 per person
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within 50 mi (80 km) of the property will not be allowed to check in. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
It was my second stay in this hostel. It's a very decent hostel for the money. Location is great! Only 4 minute walk to the beach. Breakfast is OK. They give you either cereal, milk and granola bar or yoghurt, apple, juice and granola bar. Kitchen needs improvement, no forks and spoons, toaster broke. There is only a microwave oven. It would be nice to have a laundry facility. Overall, my experience was good and I'll be back again!