- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Town Hall Theater
- 1 min walk
- National Museum of the Morgan Horse
- 3 min walk
- Morgan's Tavern
- 2 min walk
- The Daily Grind
- 2 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Middlebury, The Inn on the Green is in a shopping district. Pulp Mill Covered Bridge and UVM Morgan Horse Farm are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Lincoln Peak Vineyard and Rikert Nordic Center.Visit our Middlebury travel guide
- Town Hall Theater - 1 min walk
- National Museum of the Morgan Horse - 3 min walk
- Holy Cow Inc. - 3 min walk
- Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History - 5 min walk
- Vermont Folklife Center - 5 min walk
- Port Henry Station - 34 min drive
- Morgan's Tavern - 2 min walk
- The Daily Grind - 2 min walk
- Sabai Sabai - 2 min walk
- Coriander - 3 min walk
- Rough Cut - 3 min walk
About this property
The Inn on the Green
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per stay.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Inn Green Middlebury
- Inn Green
- Green Middlebury
- The On The Green Middlebury
- The Inn on the Green Guesthouse
- The Inn on the Green Middlebury
- The Inn on the Green Guesthouse Middlebury
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
5 star stay
Clean, updated, great service... i'm pretty picky and this was great experience.