Overview of Luxurious Apartment in Milan a few Meters From the Subway
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Sesto San Giovanni
Located in Sesto San Giovanni, this apartment is in the city center. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piazzale Loreto and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Acquario Civico and Terme Milano are also worth visiting.Visit our Sesto San Giovanni travel guide
- Piazzale Loreto - 12 min drive
- Corso Buenos Aires - 13 min drive
- San Raffaele Hospital - 14 min drive
- Piazza della Repubblica - 17 min drive
- Politecnico di Milano - 20 min drive
- Sesto Marelli Station - 2 min walk
- Sesto S. Giovanni Station - 3 min drive
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 50 min drive
- Marelli Turkish Kebap-Pizza - 1 min walk
- Bar Coffee Time - 2 min walk
- Bar Metropolis - 3 min walk
- Ristorante Villa Gualdina - 3 min walk
- Isu - 3 min walk
About this property
Luxurious Apartment in Milan a few Meters From the Subway
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.