Visiting Mildenhall Stadium is sure to be interesting.
If you don't recognize Bury St Edmunds, the place where it is located, you're probably familiar with the capital city, London, from which it is 65 miles.
We know of a minimum of 2 hotels for you to stay at that wil place you a mere 6 miles from Mildenhall Stadium. The Bell Hotel and The Riverside House Hotel are some of your best choices here.
Other Places to Visit near Mildenhall Stadium
Here's some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Mildenhall Stadium:
- The best way to encounter this area's unique atmosphere is to peruse the stalls at Waterside Antiques Centre.
- To take in the local art and culture, head on over to Babylon Gallery.
- Even the most astute art enthusiast will be captivated by the wonderful pieces located at Ted Coney's Family Portraits.
- You'll be eager to see the largest Catholic church in the area, Ely Cathedral.
- Lovers of history should visit Ely Museum, a place where history comes to life to share the events of times long gone.