First, when I attempted to check in, they were going to deny me the ability to do that because my husband had booked it in his name and was not with me, even though we had pre-paid. Luckily, a manager overheard our difficulty and agreed to let me check in because my husband had to leave for an emergency. When I got to my room, it was very clearly an older hotel, and outdated, but I thought it would be fine. On closer inspection I found two green M&Ms on the floor, and smelled the remnants of cigarette smoke . In addition, the next morning when I went to use the small coffee machine in my room, I found old dirty water in the coffee maker. Also, while I was not planning to use the pool, I was told the pool was closed for the weekend, which would have been disappointing had I been staying longer than over night. I will definitely not be staying at this hotel again. I had assumed that it would be a quality hotel since it was a Radisson hotel, but it was not.