- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Arthoff
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Double Room, 1 Bedroom
Comfort Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Family Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Moscow's Basmanny neighborhood, Arthoff is in the city center. Kremlin Armoury Museum and Bolshoi Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral. Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard and Moscow Botanical Garden of Academy of Sciences are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Elektrozavodskaya Metro Station is 10 minutes by foot.Visit our Moscow travel guide
- Izmaylovsky Park - 11 min drive
- Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard - 17 min drive
- Red Square - 20 min drive
- St. Basil's Cathedral - 21 min drive
- Bolshoi Theatre - 21 min drive
- Elektrozavodskaya Metro Station - 10 min walk
- Moscow Elektrozavodskaya Station - 11 min walk
- Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 42 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 500 and RUB 1000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 500 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
the hotel is small but very modern decor inside. There is construction work nearby but no noise inside our room when we were there. The aircon was very effective, we were there in July. Several supermarkets within short walking distance. A very nice Greek Cafe just outside the hotel serves all day breakfast 10 am to 10 pm for a good price. A decent Chinese restaurant is just around the corner, good food good price. Bus t25 or M3 (about 100m walk to bus stop) take you directly to Gum and Kremlin in about 25 minutes. Metro station is about 10 minutes walk away. Gregory speaks English and he was very helpful. Polina at the reception is very friendly and helped with the taxi booking at a good price and helped us with our luggage as well (there are a few steps inside to the reception area). 旅店不大但干净安静，员工热情友善。附近有超市，还有一家很不错的中餐馆京苑楼。公共汽车t25或M3只用大约25分钟就可直达红场附近。步行约10到15分钟就有地铁站。