Get an overview of this hotelMoscow hostel in Paveletskaya, walk to State Tretyakov Gallery
Popular property highlights
Located in Paveletskaya, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Luna Theatre, St. Basil's Cathedral, and Red Square. State Tretyakov Gallery and Lenin's Mausoleum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Coffee/tea in a common area, laundry facilities, and a library are available at this smoke-free hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a TV in a common area are onsite.
All 6 rooms offer free WiFi, Select Comfort beds, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostel 3 Penguins on Pyatnitskaya
Hostel 3 Penguins on Pyatnitskaya features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Moscow hostel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Hostel 3 Penguins on Pyatnitskaya is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free parking nearby
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1907
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Shared bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
- 3 Penguins Pyatnitskaya
- 3 Penguins Pyatnitskaya Moscow
- Hostel 3 Penguins Pyatnitskaya
- Hostel 3 Penguins Pyatnitskaya Moscow
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.