Visitors to Glendora are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and monuments. Top sights around the area include Ontario Mills Shopping Mall and Norton Simon Museum.
- You'll find 2636 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Glendora
A favorite place to visit in the city is Citrus College. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ontario Mills Shopping Mall and Norton Simon Museum.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Route 66 Glendora Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Glendora
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.51 inches of rain falls on Glendora each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 50°F