Travelers to Mouroux will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Disneyland® Paris.
- There are 203 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 25 mi (40.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mouroux
Disneyland® Paris is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Brie Golf Club and Meaux-Boutigny Golf Club.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Getting Around Mouroux
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Coulommiers Mouroux Station. Mouroux may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mouroux
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mouroux is 1.38 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F