Visitors can enjoy all that Mullins has to offer including the museums and entertainment choices. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Florence
- The closest major airport is in Florence, SC (FLO-Florence Regional), 26 mi (41.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mullins
Places to visit in the larger region include Little Pee Dee State Park and Dillon County Theater. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mullins
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Mullins gets about 49.21 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 34°F