Visitors can enjoy all that Naucalpan has to offer including the shopping, parks, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, art, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Chapultepec Park, Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, and Castillo de Chapultepec.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tlalnepantla de Baz
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Naucalpan
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Plaza Satelite Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Los Remedios National Park and Divertido.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Naucalpan. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa Roa - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Mexico - Toreo - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Courtyard Mexico City Toreo - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Chapultepec Park, located 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the city center, and Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, which is 6.2 mi (10 km) away.
Getting Around Naucalpan
Head over to Cuarto Caminos Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Naucalpan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Naucalpan each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F