Think of yourself rambling around the lanes of your upcoming getaway, gazing up at the architecture or the lovely scenery wherever you look. Still, Newport Pier is one attraction you're especially looking forward to. For as long as you can remember, you have wanted to wander there, and the moment has come to mark it off.
Lodging at Newport Pier
Hotels near Newport Pier
Newport Pier is a location you're sure to remember years after your vacation is done.
Newport Beach, where you'll find it, is just 80 miles away from the tourist hub of Palm Springs.
If you're planning on staying within easy reach of Newport Pier, there are 6 options located within 0.1 miles. Another good idea is Disneyland - Anaheim, located 13 miles away. It has at least 84 establishments to pick from. Try the Dolphins Cove Resort, Residence Inn By Marriott Anaheim Resort Area and Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Maingate.
Be a careful traveler and pick one of the lower-priced accommodation options positioned close by. The Balboa Bay Resort is a great option, situated 1 mile away. Another option is the Dorymans Oceanfront Inn, which is just 0.08 miles away.
If you are ready to experience the high life, think about selecting one of the area's upmarket accommodation options. Check out the luxurious facilities at the Newport Beach Hotel, A Four Sisters Inn and the Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel. These are only 0.2 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
The area around Newport Pier boasts some options for inquisitive foodies. Coffee fanatics will appreciate the featured roasts and finger treats at Charlie's Chili (102 Mc Fadden Place, Newport Beach). If you're after something more nourishing, walk the short distance to 21 Oceanfront (2100 West Oceanfront, Newport Beach) for a hearty meal.
Here's just a sample of some of the additional things you can do in proximity to Newport Pier:
- Mother’s Beach is just the place for the kids to get some exercise while you chill out on the beach in the fresh sea air.
- Climb on board at Newport Harbor Nautical Museum to enjoy a voyage into this destination's maritime background.
- If your kids are fans of indoor games, visit Balboa Fun Zone.
- The array of interactive exhibits at ExplorOcean are so engrossing that you might just forget you're actually learning something!
- Balboa Pier is the perfect destination for anyone who wants to look at the scenic views with that special someone.
Our places to stay in Orange County offer everything you want, so you're sure to have locations near Newport Pier you'll enjoy. With hundreds of guests over the past year, you won't be alone. You'll rest easy when you are ready to book, too: explorers of all sorts would suggest their Orange County hotel to an acquaintance. You can get all the information you need.
- And we have cozy rooms for everyone, from families to solitary travelers.
- Fitting for such a stunning feature, the fronk desk service at hotels close to Newport Pier is grand.
- "Clean, fresh, and set to invite you in" is always the end game for Orange County hotel rooms.
Thanks to our extensive directory of hotels near Newport Pier, your preferred place awaits.
Exciting Orange County
There are still even more things to do in Orange County when you've checked Newport Pier off your agenda.
- Until recently, Orange County tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks, but bookings have been soaring, meaning today is the day to make your travel wishes come true.
- Use an afternoon to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also realize Orange County knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Visit one of the region's historical sites, then enjoy the bars and pubs to top off the exploration.
Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on some breathtaking photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Orange County is always a good idea, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Newport Pier. Book today!