When you consider an unfamiliar place, you might picture yourself rambling around downtown, noticing the marvellous settings or the architecture wherever you look. But Notre Dame Basilica is one thing you have been looking forward to most of all. Right now is the time to get there.
Where to Stay Nearby Notre Dame Basilica
Hotels near Notre Dame Basilica
Notre Dame Basilica is considered one of those unique landmarks that needs almost no introduction. For many travelers, it's well worth the expense of getting there!
Located in the city of Montreal, it's a tourist hotspot.
There are up to 47 accommodation possibilities situated within 0.6 miles of Notre Dame Basilica. You're sure to find what you want within easy walking distance. Among the more popular establishments are the Hotel Le St-James Montréal, W Montreal and Hotel Nelligan.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having a number of budget-friendly hotels close by. The Hotel Le Germain Montreal (0.9 miles away) and the Hotel Le Crystal Montreal (1 mile away) are popular names to remember.
If you're searching for a hotel that offers that little bit more, you'll come across many upmarket offerings nearby. Just two hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and design are the Hotel Gault and the Hotel St Paul, which are situated 0.2 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Le Petit Hôtel & Café (168 Rue Saint-Paul Ouest, Montréal) is just 0.1 miles away from Notre Dame Basilica, making it an easily accessible place for a coffee break. Try a new menu item, bask in the bustling ambiance and savor the appetizing meals at Santos (191 Rue Saint-Paul Ouest, Montréal). This place is also close by.
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Notre Dame Basilica, there's plenty more to do:
- Become a better-informed visitor to this region by making a trip to Vieux Séminaire de St-Sulpice, a building filled with rich history.
- Whether you choose a musical, comedy or tragedy, time at Centaur Theatre is the perfect way to keep yourself entertained.
- Go on a guided tour of Cours Le Royer, and explore this popular landmark.
- Stroll along Rue St-Paul to uncover a piece of this area that never stops progressing.
- To enjoy some art and culture, head straight to St. Dizier Gallery.
It's just 0.6 miles from Notre Dame Basilica to the nearest rail transport station, Central Station.
Our database of resorts and hotels in Montreal furnishes all that you want, so you can be certain to have locales near Notre Dame Basilica that you'll adore. There were hundreds of sightseers in the last year, so you shouldn't be the only one. All the insider info you could want we have right here. Once you are ready to reserve your spot, you'll spend confidently: newcomers of all sorts approved of their Montreal hotel.
- From families to travelers on their own, we've got serene spaces for everyone.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling monument, the fronk desk service at lodging close to Notre Dame Basilica is wonderful.
- "Neat, clean, and waiting to invite you in" is always the name of the game for Montreal hotels.
With our broad catalogue of hotels near Notre Dame Basilica, we see your choice site in your future.
There are still further activities to see and do in Montreal once you've achieved Notre Dame Basilica.
- Until recently, Montreal voyages haven't been in the guidebooks, but trips have been on the rise, meaning today is the day to make your move.
- Enjoy a mouthwatering meal of its regional fare and find the perfect gallery to find some gifts.
- You will notice Montreal also knows its stuff when it comes to custom hospitality after you spend some hours on its ample excursions.
Say goodbye to the same old scenes and meet some breathtaking photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Montreal, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Notre Dame Basilica from Expedia. Book today!