Visiting Old Lyme
Visitors can enjoy all that Old Lyme has to offer including the riverfront, jazz scene, and seafood restaurants. A top sight in the area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- You'll find 136 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mystic - New London
- The closest major airport is in New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fishers Island, NY (FID-Elizabeth Field), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Old Lyme
A couple of favorite places to visit are Florence Griswold Museum and Gillette Castle State Park. Additionally, you'll find Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Old Lyme. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bee and Thistle Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Old Lyme Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Old Lyme
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Old Lyme gets about 51.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F