Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Oneida, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and riverfront.
- You'll find 66 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Utica
- The closest major airport is in Rome, NY (RME-Griffiss Intl.), 16 mi (25.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oneida
A favorite place to visit in the city is Oneida Community Mansion House. You'll also find Oxbow Falls Park and International Boxing Hall of Fame in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Creekside Inn - This 3.5-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Oneida
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Oneida gets about 43.74 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F