Travelers to Verona give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its golf courses, live music, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 66 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Utica
- The closest major airport is in Rome, NY (RME-Griffiss Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 27.4 mi (44 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Verona
Places to visit in the larger region include Whisper Wind Equestrian Center, Erie Canal Village, and Utica Rome Speedway. You'll also find Oneida Community Mansion House and Capitol Theatre in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Turning Stone Resort And Casino - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Verona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Verona gets about 45.75 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F