Visiting Sylvan Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Sylvan Beach has to offer including the restaurants, beaches, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and shopping.
- You'll find 65 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Utica
- The closest major airport is in Rome, NY (RME-Griffiss Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sylvan Beach
A couple of favorite places to visit are Gold Rush Adventure Golf and Sylvan Beach Amusement Park. Additionally, you'll find Verona Beach State Park and Great Swamp Conservancy in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cinderella's Suites - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sylvan Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- About 45.75 inches of rain falls on Sylvan Beach each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F