Overview of Vila Opera
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Vila Opera is located in Oradea. Ady Endre Museum and Cris Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Vulturul Negru and Moon Church. Oradea Zoo and Aquapark Nymphaea are also worth visiting.Visit our Oradea travel guide
- Moskovits Palace - 7 min walk
- Ady Endre Museum - 8 min walk
- State Theatre (Teatrul de Stat) - 9 min walk
- Baroque Palace - 9 min walk
- Catholic Bishop's Palace Museum - 9 min walk
- Oradea Station - 15 min walk
- Biserica Emanuel Tram Stop - 17 min walk
- Oradea (OMR) - 17 min drive
About this property
Parking and transportation
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.