Find Cheap Hotels in Orange Beach, AL from $87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
3-star Hotels in Orange Beach
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orange Beach4673 Wharf Parkway West, Orange Beach, AL
The price is $109 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.6/5Wonderful! (550 reviews)
- Hotel Indigo Orange Beach - Gulf Shores22843 Perdido Beach Boulevard, Orange Beach, AL
The price is $108 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.6/5Exceptional! (316 reviews)
- Island House Hotel Orange Beach - a DoubleTree by Hilton26650 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, AL
The price is $199 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.4/5Excellent! (989 reviews)
- Perdido Beach Resort27200 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, ALGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (1,444 reviews)
- Harbour Place by ALBVR23094 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, ALGet Rates
- Caribe Resort by Hosteeva28103 Perdido Beach Boulevard, Orange Beach, ALGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (186 reviews)
- Best Western Premier The Tides26032 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, ALGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (1,020 reviews)
- Phoenix VII by Brett-robinson Vacations26802 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, ALGet Rates
- Moorings 414 - 1 Br Condo27800 Canal Rd, #414, Orange Beach, ALGet Rates
- Escapes! To The Shores Orange Beach, a Ramada by Wyndham24060 Perdido Beach Boulevard, Orange Beach, ALGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (142 reviews)
Cheap Hotels in Orange Beach
Orange Beach has a variety of cheap accommodations and things to do, making it a budget-friendly vacation choice. You can find ways to save money while getting to know this destination, which is home to attractions like Orange Beach Indian and Sea Museum, Adventure Island, and Orange Beach Art Center.
When it comes to discount lodging choices in Orange Beach, you can find hotels that won't break the bank. These top-rated options offer reasonable prices and get good reviews from bargain-minded travelers:
Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front - 2.5-star beach hotel. You'll find free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its comfortable rooms and proximity to shops.
Perdido Beach Resort - Customers like this 3.5-star beach hotel for its helpful staff and overall value. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool.
Island House Hotel Orange Beach - a DoubleTree by Hilton - At this 3.5-star beach hotel, you can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool. Reviews mention the proximity to shops and good location.
Sleep Inn On The Beach - 2.5-star beach hotel. You'll find free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its overall condition and helpful staff.
Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach - Customers like this 2.5-star beach hotel for its helpful staff and proximity to shops. It offers free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Planning Your Trip to Orange Beach
Still deciding on your trip dates? Learn more about the best months to go with these temperature and rainfall stats so you can plan around good weather.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 90°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and November, with an average temperature of 42°F
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, and January, with an average rainfall of 0.22 inches
- Driest months: May, October, February, and November, with an average rainfall of 0.15 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Orange Beach
Orange Beach is known for its seafood and dolphin viewing, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the top local attractions that interest you most, such as Pensacola Naval Air Station and National Museum of Naval Aviation, and then look for sights and activities that cost little or nothing at all. Enjoy the outdoors at Gulf State Park and Perdido Key State Park, or check out the area's cultural spots like Orange Beach Indian and Sea Museum.Travelers also like Orange Beach for its:
Getting Around Orange Beach
The closest airport is 27.4 mi (44 km) away from the city center in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.). However, if that doesn't suit your budget, you can book a flight to Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), located 48.4 mi (77.9 km) away. Orange Beach might not have many public transportation choices so a car rental could be an economical alternative to explore more of the area.