Visitors to Otkosovo are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 92 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kaliningrad (KGD-Khkabrovo), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Otkosovo
Places to visit in the larger region include Fifth Fort, Juditten Church, and Kaliningrad Regional Musical Theatre. You'll also find Kaliningrad Central Park and Queen Louise Kirsch Puppet Theater in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Otkosovo, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 40 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel ibis Kaliningrad Center is 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from central Otkosovo. This 3-star hotel in Kaliningrad features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Marton Palace Kaliningrad is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the center of Otkosovo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kaliningrad can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Aquamarine is located 16.8 mi (27 km) from the heart of Otkosovo. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in Yantarny can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Otkosovo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Otkosovo gets about 28.78 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F