Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Oyama has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine, Chureito Pagoda, and Fuji-Q Highland.
- You'll find 254 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kofu
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 50.5 mi (81.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oyama
Favorite places to visit in the city include Fuji Speedway, Ashigara Castle Ruins, and Mount Fuji. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine and Chureito Pagoda.
As you start planning your visit to Oyama, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 121 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Fuji Subashiri Condominium Tannpopo is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the center of Oyama. This 3-star apartment in Oyama features free WiFi and free parking.
- HOTEL MYSTAYS Fuji Onsen Resort is 12 mi (19.4 km) from central Oyama. This 3-star hotel in Fujiyoshida features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Konansou is located 13 mi (21 km) from the heart of Oyama. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Fujikawaguchiko can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Fuji-Q Highland, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center, and Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway, which is 13 mi (20.8 km) away.
Dressing for Oyama
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Oyama gets about 44.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F