Visitors can enjoy all that Pahalgam has to offer including the local tours, glaciers, and safari tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Pahalgam
- The closest major airport is in Srinagar (SXR-Sheikh Ul Alam Intl.), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pahalgam
Favorite places to visit in the city include Poshwan Park, Lidder Amusement Park, and Pahalgam Golf Course. Additionally, you might want to add Pahalgam Zoo to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pahalgam. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Volga - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Heevan Pahalgam - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Himalaya House - With a stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pahalgam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pahalgam is 26.38 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 29°F