CITY ID 3825
Welcome to Luna Springs! This newly remodeled, Mid Century Modern gem is the perfect setting for your Palm Springs getaway with couples, family, or friends. Private, quiet and thoughtfully designed. Amazing detail throughout the space with wonderful amenities to complement this smart + comfortable space. Minutes away from downtown Palm Springs restaurants, bars and nightlife!
As a Luna Springs guest in the City of Palm Springs, please familiarize yourself with the following Occupancy Guidelines. We welcome you and we want you to experience all that the City of Palm Springs has to offer. VR homes are located throughout many beautiful neighborhoods in our City. We ask you to please be respectful and be considerate of the neighbors. We have provided below a list of most common guidelines to help you enjoy your stay and be a good neighbor.
1. MUSIC ‐ All music is prohibited outside at a Vacation Rental property at all times of the day. No music is to be played outdoors or indoors if it is audible at the neighboring property line. Playing music on Ipad, Iphone, Bluetooth Speaker, TV, radio, etc. that can be heard outside puts you in violation.
2. POOL ‐ Being in the pool is fun. Please keep voices and pool activities to a reasonable level as to not impact neighbors when occupying the Vacation Rental.
3. CONDUCT ‐ Creating any unlawful disturbance, engaging in disorderly conduct at the Vacation Rental property is prohibited.
4. NIGHT TIME ‐ At your discretion please consider moving indoors after 10pm to help preserve the quiet neighborhoods. If you choose to be outside, please be considerate of the neighbors and use indoor voices and do not exceed the established allowed levels. Our neighborhoods are very quiet at night. The City may issue a citation if the noise level is recorded above allowed levels.
5. OCCUPANCY ‐ Please abide by the occupancy limits in the chart below. Day Time Occupancy is between 10:00am and 10:00pm.
6. PARKING ‐ Please utilize driveway when parking your vehicle(s) before using street parking. There is a limitation on parking. Only one (1) vehicle per bedroom is allowed at any given time.
7. TRASH ‐ Please place all trash into the trash bins. Trash containers should not be left at the curb and may not be visible from the street view. Walk‐up service is provided by the trash company. The trash company will come on the property and place the trash bins at the curb, the same will occur when trash is picked up. The bins will be placed back on the property. The owner/managing agent of the property can provide you with the day of the trash pick‐up.