Overview of Pensacola Grand Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Leisure Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city center, Pensacola Grand Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Historic Pensacola Village and Pensacola Beach Pier, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Saenger Theatre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium or Five Flags Speedway. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Pensacola Civic Center - 2 min walk
- Seville Square - 11 min walk
- Saenger Theatre - 14 min walk
- Historic Pensacola Village - 15 min walk
- Veterans Memorial Park - 16 min walk
- Pensacola Station - 11 min drive
- Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Emerald City - 2 min walk
- The End of the Line Cafe - 4 min walk
- Waffle House - 7 min walk
- Whataburger - 7 min walk
- Single Fin Cafe - 7 min walk
About this property
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
In fairness, this property is suffering from the health concerns going on in most of the world. They treated me the best they could and I only stayed there overnight so I could come home. Printing this review wouldn't do anyone any good