Travelers to Pervomaiskoe will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral, and State Historical Museum.
- You'll find 1306 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Moscow
- The closest major airport is in Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pervomaiskoe
Places to visit in the larger region include State Memorial Museum of Bulat Okudzhava, Odintsovo Museum of History and Local Lore, and House Museum of BL Pasternak. You'll also find Meyendorff Castle and Temple of the Sign of the Virgin in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Pervomaiskoe, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Korston Club Hotel is located 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the heart of Pervomaiskoe. This 4-star hotel in Moscow features 10 restaurants, free WiFi, and a nightclub. Our customers like its room size.
- Prince Park Hotel is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from central Pervomaiskoe. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Moscow can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Novotel Moscow City is 20 mi (32.2 km) from the center of Pervomaiskoe. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Moscow can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Pervomaiskoe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 40°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Pervomaiskoe gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F