Visiting Pine Cay
Visitors can enjoy all that Pine Cay has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Grace Bay Beach and Turtle Cove.
- There are 311 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pine Cay
The picturesque setting of The Aquarium and Fort George Cay exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, in the area you'll find Grace Bay Beach and Turtle Cove.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pine Cay, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 242 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- The Meridian Club, Turks & Caicos is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central Pine Cay. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Pine Cay can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Royal West Indies Resort is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the center of Pine Cay. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Grace Bay can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free Internet. Our customers like its bar and comfortable rooms.
- Sands At Grace Bay is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Pine Cay. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Grace Bay can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Pine Cay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 68°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pine Cay is 1.69 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F