Visiting Parrot Cay
Visitors to Parrot Cay are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Top sights around the area include Grace Bay Beach and Turtle Cove.
- There are 311 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Parrot Cay
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Grace Bay Beach and Turtle Cove. In the area, you'll also find Fort George Cay and The Aquarium.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- COMO Parrot Cay - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Parrot Cay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Parrot Cay is 1.69 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 68°F