Come escape the stresses of everyday life at this quaint 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin in a beautiful wooded setting. Once a central hub for the region's mining operations, Placerville, California boasts a tremendous amount of history from the gold-rush days and peaks the interest of any visitor. With a variety of historic landmarks, old classic buildings, and museums, as well as a flourishing high-quality wine industry, it's easy to understand why Placerville appeals to so many visitors!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Transient Occupancy Tax Certificate VHR21-0776
* NOTE: There is a $2,000/month discount available to guests staying for a month or longer, please inquire about discounts in your booking *
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
There's enough room in the cabin to accommodate up to 6 guests, so this home is an ideal size for a family or group of couples out for a relaxing getaway.
You'll find the cabin's interior quite comfortable and inviting, complete with updated stainless steel appliances in the full kitchen, a cozy wood burning stove in the living area, and soothing wall colors.
Everything you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay is here, including a Jacuzzi bathtub in one of the bathrooms with views out to the woods. All the ingredients for pure relaxation are here!
Step outside to the expansive deck - partially screened in, in front - to soak up the sunshine and enjoy the fantastic views of the forest and the middle fork of the Cosumnes River in the background, which you're welcome to swim or wade in. Venture down the walking path to explore the river itself, and then rinse off in the cabin's outdoor shower on your way back after going for a swim.
-- THE LOCATION --
This cabin is located near 20-plus wineries within 15 minutes of the home. Located at a comfortable 2100-foot elevation, this home is a year round destination. There are also skiing and riding at Kirkwood or Sierra-at-Tahoe which are about 45 miles away.
This cabin is in a great location to experience practically everything the area has to offer, including several outstanding wineries in El Dorado and Amador Counties.
Take a tour of the Golf Bug Park & Mine for some history, or meander through Placerville's charming Main Street to observe its many historical markers that signify certain events or figures of importance during the gold-rush period. However you choose to spend your time during your vacation, this cabin is bound to become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 per stay fee (Maximum 2 dogs allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties or large gatherings
- Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon checking
- NOTE: There is a $2,000/month discount available to guests staying for a month or longer, please inquire about discounts in your booking
- NOTE: This property does not have WiFi. The property sits within a canyon, where conventional WiFi is not available
- NOTE: In the case of a power outage, this property has a backup generator that will automatically turn on to power this property
- NOTE: This property requires stairs to access