Those traveling to Platonovka are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Tambov (TBW-Donskoye), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the city center.
Getting Around Platonovka
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Platonovka Station. Platonovka might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Platonovka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 14°F at night
- About 21.57 inches of rain falls on Platonovka each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°F