Find Hotels in Playa Negra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 3, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 24, 2020
Visiting Playa Negra
Visitors to Playa Negra are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Top sights around the area include Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Playa Negra
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Playa Negra
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Avellana Beach. In the area, you'll also find Conchal Beach and Flamingo Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Playa Negra. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cafe Playa Negra - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Playa Negra - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Playa Negra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Playa Negra gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 62°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Playa Negra?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Playa Negra, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Playa Negra?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Playa Negra?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Playa Negra?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Playa Negra?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Playa Negra?
Recent reviews of Playa Negra hotels
More trip options
- Playa Negra Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Playa Negra Airports
- Hotels near Popular Playa Negra Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Playa Negra
- More Popular Hotels in Veintisiete de Abril
- Other Hotels near Playa Negra, Veintisiete de Abril
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends