Those traveling to Poddubki are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Poddubki
Places to visit in the larger region include Tver State Museum, Tver City Park, and Tver Regional Drama Theatre. In the area, you'll also find Mikhail Krug Monument and Tver State University.
As you start planning for your getaway to Poddubki, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 15 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Chekhov is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the center of Poddubki. This 3.5-star hotel in Tver features free WiFi, a café, and a terrace.
- Golden Plaza is located 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the heart of Poddubki. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Tver can enjoy access to free breakfast and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Tver Park Hotel is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from central Poddubki. This hotel in Tver features a restaurant and a business center.
Dressing for Poddubki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Poddubki each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F