Find Hotels in Point Judith, RI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Visiting Point Judith
Visitors can enjoy all that Point Judith has to offer including the seaside and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Around the area, top sights include Fort Adams State Park, Rough Point, and Beechwood Mansion.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Point Judith
- The closest major airport is in Block Island, RI (BID-Block Island State), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Point Judith
A favorite place to visit in the city is Point Judith Lighthouse. In the area, you'll also find Fort Adams State Park and Rough Point.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Point Judith. Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Break - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Beechwood Mansion, 11.5 mi/18.5 km from the city center, and The Breakers, which is 12 mi (19.3 km) away.
Dressing for Point Judith
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 48.46 inches of rain falls on Point Judith each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Point Judith?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Point Judith, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Point Judith?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Point Judith?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Point Judith?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Point Judith Lighthouse?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Point Judith?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Point Judith?
What are some hotels with pools in Point Judith?
Recent reviews of Point Judith hotels
More trip options
- Point Judith Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Point Judith Airports
- Hotels in Point Judith Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Point Judith Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Point Judith
- More Hotel Options in Point Judith
- More Popular Hotels in Narragansett
- Other Hotels near Point Judith, Narragansett
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends