Consider yourself in a brand-new city: you probably think you'll be wandering around downtown, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous nature wherever you look. However, Providence Athenaeum is one thing you have been especially anticipating. It has been on your bucket list for years, and the time has finally come to check it off.
Providence Athenaeum Hotels
Hotels near Providence Athenaeum
Glimpse into the area's culture at Providence Athenaeum.
If you are eager to get there, you will have to venture to Providence, the state's capital city.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Providence Athenaeum, there are 15 accommodation solutions to pick from. One of the more well-known choices is the Providence Marriott Downtown, just 0.7 miles away. Two more options are the Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel, 0.6 miles away, and the Hilton Providence, only 0.7 miles away.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs minimal, take a look at the many low-cost hotels in the area. The Omni Providence Hotel and the Courtyard by Marriott Providence Downtown are both good options. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the other is 0.4 miles.
If you feel like splurging on accommodation, how about you check out some of the upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? The Hilton Garden Inn Providence is simply 1 mile away, while the Providence Biltmore, Curio Collection by Hilton can be reached in 0.3 miles. Both places are stylish and comfortable.
If you stroll around the streets near Providence Athenaeum, you will soon stumble upon RISD Store. Enjoy a rejuvenating coffee break, munch on some sweet treats and appreciate the distinctive sights and sounds. When hunger comes knocking, dig into a meal at Cafe Paragon. This dining establishment is also nearby. Want to finish the night with a few beers? You won't have to look too far to come across Cigar Masters.
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Providence Athenaeum, there's plenty more to see and do:
- Have a look around Governor Stephen Hopkins House, an important historic residence in the local area.
- Discover Rhode Island School of Design and marvel at the structure's detailed architectural design. You can also arrange a tour and look around the halls where many alumni, including some who have made significant contributions to today's society, once stood.
- Take a needed break from the more exhausting aspects of your itinerary with a stroll around Memorial Park.
- Visitors and locals alike enjoy discovering the artworks and exhibits at Rhode Island School of Design Museum of Art.
- Peaceful on the inside and visible from afar, First Unitarian Church of Providence is not just a house of worship, but an unmissable tourist attraction as well.
It's 0.4 miles from Providence Athenaeum to the closest train terminal, Providence Station.
Expedia's roster of Downtown Providence places to stay offers everything you require, so you are sure to find spots near Providence Athenaeum that you'll fall in love with. Downtown Providence was a quite popular destination over the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one. Need help deciding? All the guidance and tricks you could ever want we have just a few clicks away. Once the moment arrives to reserve, you'll do so boldly: travelers of all types would endorse their Downtown Providence hotel to an associate.
- "Neat, clean, and set to receive you" is always the goal for Downtown Providence hotel rooms.
- You're on the best site if you're in search of room satisfaction in addition to cleanliness.
- The concierge services at hotels around Providence Athenaeum will be grand, which can only enhance your holiday to this stunning site.
It's simple to see why Downtown Providence suites got greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Your desired site awaits thanks to our wide directory of hotels near Providence Athenaeum.
Downtown Providence Facts
You'll still have lots to do in Downtown Providence once Providence Athenaeum is checked off your schedule.
- Enjoy the nightlife to conclude the adventure; next day, drop in on a local museum.
- After a time spent on its a full plate of adventures, you'll notice Downtown Providence also knows a few things about hospitality.
- Until recently, Downtown Providence voyages have been a closed book, but skyrocketing numbers of trips mean now is the time to book.
Planning a vacation to Downtown Providence is always a good plan, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Providence Athenaeum. Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and greet more than a few breathtaking photo opportunities!