Visiting Port Colborne
Visitors can enjoy all that Port Colborne has to offer including the waterfront and waterfalls. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Around the area, top sights include Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Niagara Falls State Park.
- You'll find 473 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Niagara Falls, Canada
- The closest major airport is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Colborne
The city's natural beauty is on display at Humberstone Marsh Conservation Area, Lock 8 Gateway Park, and Humberstone Centennial Park Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Emerald Pines Golf Club and Humberstone Speedway.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Port Colborne. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Canalside Restaurant, Inn & Kitchen store - This 3-star apartment features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Good Night Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Popular places to visit in the area include Horseshoe Falls, located 12.8 mi (20.7 km) from the city center, and Bridal Veil Falls, which is 13.3 mi/21.4 km away.
Dressing for Port Colborne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Port Colborne each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F