Visitors can enjoy all that Sherkston has to offer including the art and beaches. Around the area, top sights include Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Niagara Falls State Park.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Sherkston
- The closest major airport is in Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 20.5 mi (33 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sherkston
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pleasant Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sherkston, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 42 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sherkston Shores RV Resort is located in central Sherkston. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star cottage in Port Colborne can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Sherkston Inn is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Port Colborne can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see around the area include Niagara Falls State Park, 14.7 mi/23.6 km from the heart of the city, and American Falls, which is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away.
Dressing for Sherkston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sherkston is 1.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F