Visiting Port Hadlock
Visitors can enjoy all that Port Hadlock has to offer including the waterfront, restaurants, and art. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Centrum.
- You'll find 34 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Townsend
- The closest major airport is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 30 mi (48.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Hadlock
Centrum is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Anderson Lake State Park and Port Townsend Aero Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Port Hadlock. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Old Alcohol Plant Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Port Hadlock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Port Hadlock gets about 19.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 38°F