Horrible place to stay.
Posted Feb 5, 2017
This is nothing but a crack house. The rooms should be rented by the hour. The room was a nice size but it was dirty. Their was used dirty washcloths left in the bathroom shower. The bed mattresses sunk in. The microwave had no glass for the inside, the refridgerator was stinky, and it was so loud all night long. The main purpose of this posting was due to the Syringe needles that were on the stairs and the vomit in the garbage can near by. When the front desk was informed of the situation she didn't seem concerned nor did you ask where they were to go get them and clean them up. So this was our unfortunete experience.
Comment from Hotel Management
Feb 17, 2017 by Management, Hotel Management
Hello, We're sorry you were unhappy - we'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know