Visitors can enjoy all that Pawtucket has to offer including the baseball games, festivals, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront. Around the area, top sights include Rhode Island State Capitol Building, Kennedy Plaza, and Roger Williams Park Zoo.
- You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Providence
- The closest major airport is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pawtucket
Cultural venues in the city include Slater Mill Museum, Sandra Feinstein-Gamm Theatre, and The Met. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are McCoy Stadium and Pawtucket Armory Arts Center.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Pawtucket - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Rhode Island State Capitol Building, located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city center, and Kennedy Plaza, which is 3.9 mi/6.3 km away.
Dressing for Pawtucket
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 23°F at night
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Pawtucket each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F