Find Hotels in Lincoln, RI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Visitors to Lincoln are sure to enjoy the casinos and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games, entertainment choices, and opera houses. Rhode Island State Capitol Building, Kennedy Plaza, and Roger Williams Park Zoo are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Providence
- The closest major airport is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 13 mi (21 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lincoln
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hearthside House, Sunset Stables, and Lincoln Woods State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Twin River Casino to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Providence Lincoln - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Rhode Island State Capitol Building, 6.1 mi/9.8 km from the city center, and Kennedy Plaza, which is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) away.
Dressing for Lincoln
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Lincoln each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F