H2O LifeStyle Resort will take your breath away, as will the #1 rated beachfront in Turks, just a few feet away from your doorstep!
- Epitome of luxury at a kiteboarding paradise on Long Bay Beach
- Kayaks, paddleboards & kitesurfing
- Oeanfront infinity pool w/hot tub and beach bar
- Enchanting contemporary units in a stunning Caribbean setting with incredible views
- Rooftop terrace, relaxing hammock garden, gym, massage room (opening soon) & daily housekeeping.
This brand new boutique resort is located at a prime spot on Long Bay Beach, one of the most desirable beaches on the main island of Providenciales, Turks Caicos Islands (TCI). This luxurious development is perfect for couples, families, and groups traveling to TCI and looking for the next level in vacationing; a more relaxing vacation on the less-crowded, more exclusive side of Providenciales. It’s especially great for water sport enthusiasts as the property offers access to kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, kitesurfing, and a Hobie Cat to use anytime during your stay. This sustainable, eco-friendly resort provides a relaxing retreat with the ability to sink into luxury plus loads of activity at your fingertips.
H2O LifeStyle Resort offers 5-star luxury services. There is a reimbursable $500 USD security deposit at check-in. This amount is blocked on your credit card and released after check-out provided there are no damages incurred during your stay. It may take up to four business days for the amount to fully unblock on your credit card. A 10% service charge and a 5% resort usage fee is applied to your accommodation fare and billed at check-in. **Please note, this is different from the “service fee” you may see from your booking channel when making the reservation (e.g. Airbnb Service Fee).
The main spaces of the home:
- Modern open plan living space that’s ideal for together time and to fully interact with your group.
- An incredible living room with sink-in-and-relax-type sofas and awesome views of the Caribbean sea.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for entertaining and preparing meals. Plus a breakfast bar w/extra seating at the kitchen counter.
- 2 contemporary and comfortably furnished bedrooms and 2 full bathroom with smart TVs and safes in each bedroom.
- Bluetooth speaker stereo system and large smart TVs in the living room.
- A laundry room with washer, dryer, iron, and ironing board.
The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to go, featuring:
- Refrigerator/freezer with built-in water filter and ice-maker*
- Induction Stove
- Filter coffee maker and tea kettle
- All dishes, cookware, utensils, etc.
- Wine cooler
Located on Long Bay Beach, Providenciales of Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI), the H2O LifeStyle Resort offers all you need for a spectacular getaway in paradise! H2O LifeStyle Resort offers a range of resort-style amenities such as two pools, hot tubs, a beach bar, and an “al fresco” dining area complete with BBQs, ice maker, and fridges. There’s a pickleball court which is an incredibly fun activity and a basketball court. You’ll also find a modern, fully-equipped gym and outdoor yoga area for exercise and a wonderful spa/massage room for a day of pampering (opening soon).
TCI is repeatedly rated in the list of top 10 Caribbean travel destinations and has recently become one of the fastest-growing destinations in the Caribbean. Incredible white sand beaches, exquisite turquoise-colored water, and friendly locals make TCI a unique and magical place. TCI comprises more than 40 cays or low-elevation, sandy islands on the surface of a coral reef and is home to the world’s third longest barrier reef system and therefore offers an incredible diving experience.
In TCI, there’s always something for everyone to do. The adventure-seeker can spend the day kitesurfing the waters on the south side. The water lover can go kayaking, swimming, or stand-up paddleboarding along the shallow and flat sea waters of Long Bay Beach. The spa-goer can get a massage on site at H2O LifeStyle Resort or head to on-island businesses to get a complete “island experience.” For the food-lover, Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo for short), features an incredible range of restaurants and beach shacks to suit every taste. And if golf is your thing, then you’re also in luck as Provo offers an award-winning championship golf course complete with wild flamingos.
You’ll have full, exclusive access to the home during your stay.
H2O LifeStyle Resort sits on Long Bay beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. The gentle waves & white sand beach make it perfect for walks. The clean shallow water, free of debris, makes it perfect for water activity too.
- 2 pools on site: 1 adults-only oceanfront infinity pool, w/hot tub + bar & 1 family-friendly w/hot tub + outdoor kitchen
- Rooftop terrace w/loungers
- 2 outdoor BBQ grills, fridges + large TV to “watch the game”
- Gym, pickleball & basketball court (opening soon)
- 5-min beach walk to Shore Club’s bars & restaurants
- Across highway from award-winning Provo Golf Club
Apart from that, here are some of our local restaurant recommendations in Grace Bay, only an 8-minute drive just across the highway. There you’ll find plenty of restaurants, bars, and cafes there to enjoy. We recommend:
- Coco Bistro
- Caicos Cafe
- Kitchen 218 (inside the Beach House) with farm-to-table dining
- Sui Ren (Peruvian-Japanese fusion) which is just a 5-min walk up the sandy beach from your H2O LifeStyle Resort home
Guests have free parking on the premises in the event you are renting a car. The resort is 8.9 miles (14.3 km) from Providenciales International Airport (PLS).
If you like to get out and explore and want to see the most of our gorgeous island of Providenciales, we highly recommend that you rent a car for your stay, as there is no organized public transportation on the islands. Or you can choose to taxi around if you prefer.
These of the most visited places, popular activities, restaurants, and more in the area:
First, you’ll have many water sport activities at your fingertips at H2O LifeStyle Resort! Your condo rental gives you access to the following:
- Kayaks (free to use)
- Stand-up (SUP) Paddleboards (free to use)
- Hobie Cat (free to use)
- Kitesurfing equipment rental and lessons available (at a fee)
- A 5-minute walk along the white sand brings you to the Shore Club Luxury Beachfront Resort, with three bars and three restaurants, and lots to see and do there. Including the much-talked-about Sui Ren: a fine-dining experience with brilliant Peruvian-Japanese fusion cuisine.
The islands present you with plenty of opportunities for outdoor adventures, like:
- Swimming and snorkeling, especially at Long Bay Beach where the waters are shallow and clear and easy for everyone to enjoy
- Kayaking, canoeing, kiteboarding, sailing
- Scuba diving the islands’ beautiful coral reefs
- Boating and jet-skiing: head to Sun and Fun Sea Sports for rentals, just a 3-minute drive away
- Exploring the characteristic cays. You can do this on a boat or sailing cruise or on a cay tour
- Whale watching, swimming with dolphins in their natural habitat
- Sunset and dinner cruises
- Graceway Gourmet - 6 min drive (2.5 miles/4 km)
- The Quality Food Mart - 5 min drive (2 miles/3.3 km)
- Provo Golf Club (across the highway at Grace Bay) - 8min drive (2.8 miles/4.6 km)
Interaction with Guests:
You check-in at the H2O LifeStyle Resort reception where you will be given your room keys and can ask any questions you may have to ensure your stay is an enjoyable one! Your bags will be delivered to your room while taking a quick tour of the property’s amenities. From there you’ll be free to relax in the comfort of your vacation home and come and go as you please.
You’ll have complete privacy during your stay, but we are available 24/7 should you need anything - just give us a call or send us a text or email!