Overview of Villa TOSCA - vinný sklep
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Villa TOSCA - vinný sklep is located in Prušánky. Masaryk Museum and Gallery of Fine Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Lednice-Valtice Complex and Church of St. Lawrence. Hodonin Zoo and Malawi Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Hodonin State Business and Language Academy - 16 min drive
- Masaryk Museum - 17 min drive
- Gallery of Fine Arts - 17 min drive
- Museum of Oil Mining and Geology - 19 min drive
- Plague Victims Column - 20 min drive
- Hodonin Station - 19 min drive
- Brno (BRQ-Turany) - 48 min drive
About this property
Villa TOSCA - vinný sklep
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.