Top Hotels Near Pythian Castle in Springfield
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Pythian Castle
Top Hotels Close to Pythian Castle
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Pythian Castle Hotel Guide
History aficionados will adore Pythian Castle.
You'll be delighted to discover that it is situated in Springfield, just 110 miles outside of the state capital, Jefferson City.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Pythian Castle, there are 16 hotels or resorts to select from. Consider the Walnut Street Inn, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Springfield and the University Plaza Hotel and Convention Center Springfield. They're located 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Smart travelers will appreciate the modest rates found at the Americas Best Value Inn - Springfield / Glenstone. This is located a short 1 mile away.
This area is bustling with refreshing things to see. Paddy Wagon Grill is a well-known eatery that is close to Pythian Castle. When the sun starts to set, revitalize with a substantial meal at Crosstown Barbecue. You'll be pleased to know that this spot is also close. Afterwards, stop by Jalen's LLC and order a beer or two.
Other Places to Visit near Pythian CastleMake sure you retain some time in your crowded schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Pythian Castle:
- Plan a tour around Evangel University, a major educational institution in the region.
- Although this institution holds a prominent reputation as a prestigious center for scholarly pursuits, Drury University also boasts some intricate architectural features that tourists can observe.
- Hammons Tower is a center of business in the region.
- Feel a sense of tranquility at Abou Ben Adhem Shrine Mosque, a sacred place for the local Muslim population.
- For tourists that like discovering the hidden gems of the region, Missouri State University is a good place to visit. Here, generations of alumni grasped their degrees and went on to cultivate their careers in their respective fields.