Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Rambouillet with free parking
Situated in Rambouillet, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Chateau de Rambouillet and Rambouillet Castle. Forest of Rambouillet and Bergerie Nationale de Rambouillet are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Free self parking and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All 14 rooms offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.50 for adults and EUR 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6.00 per pet, per night
- Hotel Saint-Charles Rambouillet
- Saint-Charles Rambouillet
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.