- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Pension Wimbachklamm
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Ramsau bei Berchtesgaden
Pension Wimbachklamm is located in Ramsau bei Berchtesgaden. Haus der Berge and Salt Mine Berchtesgaden are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Wimbach Gorge and Jennerbahn Ski Lift. St. Bartholomew's Church and Watzmann Water Park are also worth visiting. Take in the nearby slopes with a ski area and skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as sledding.Visit our Ramsau bei Berchtesgaden travel guide
- Wimbach Gorge - 1 min walk
- Berchtesgaden National Park - 8 min walk
- Dokumentation Obersalzberg - 3 min drive
- Jennerbahn Ski Lift - 15 min drive
- Hintersee - 15 min drive
- Berchtesgaden Central Station - 11 min drive
- Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart) - 38 min drive
- Wirtshaus Hocheck - 2 min walk
- Gasthof Palfenhörner - 2 min walk
- Gasthof Rehwinkl - 4 min walk
- Bäckerei Niedermayer - 14 min walk
- Ganghofer-Stuben - 16 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.30 per night for guests up to 16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We were so comfortable here!
The staff is amazing and friendly. Most spoke good English and one gave us great tips and instructions on local hikes. A great buffet breakfast and the restaurants food is delicious. Would love to come here again.