When you consider your perfect vacation, you might see yourself walking around downtown, taking note of the exquisite landscapes or the monuments everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you are looking forward to most of all: Red Square. For a while, you have wanted to go there, and now is finally the day to check it off.
Find Your Perfect Red Square Hotel
Hotels near Red Square
Red Square is a prominent attraction in this region. Although you've viewed photographs showcased all over travel brochures, you have to experience this place first-hand.
The capital city that is Moscow is where it is situated.
There are approximately 106 accommodations within a radius of just 2 miles of Red Square. Take a look at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, just 0.4 miles away, the Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow, 0.4 miles away, or the Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow, 0.4 miles away.
There are a number of affordable accommodation options situated within walking distance. Situated 0.7 miles away is the Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel, but perhaps you could also check out the St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya if you're looking for another option. It's 0.5 miles away.
Don't forget that you have the great option of booking one of the area's upmarket hotels if you like the idea of giving the family a special treat. Make sure you check out the Hotel Metropol Moscow, which is only 0.4 miles away. A second option is the Hotel Na Kazachyem, 1 mile away.
Time Club Re: Form | Antikafe Moscow is a well-known spot that's close to Red Square. Travelers seeking a break venture here for coffee and treats. If you've really worked up a hunger, check out Hotel National, also within walking distance, for a full meal. Want to seal the night with a tasty drink? You won't need to journey too far to come across Burgermeister.
Before your flight departs, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Red Square:
- Having long been a well-known monument in the local area, Spasskaya Tower has become a much-loved venue to visit for architecture fans and regular visitors alike.
- Check out Minin and Pozharsky Monument, one of the striking statues in the local area.
- One of the area's popular historic sites is Place of Skulls. Be sure to include it on your to-do list.
- St. Basil's Cathedral, the area's most important Catholic church, is an interesting cultural and historical landmark.
- Spend an afternoon shopping at GUM Shopping Center and purchase the perfect gifts for your friends and family.
Expedia's directory of Moscow resorts and hotels has all the things you need, so you can surely find locations near Red Square that you'll adore. It's time to get researching Moscow welcomed more than a few visitors in the past twelve months. You're a click away from all the secret pointers you're searching for. Once it comes time to book, rest easy: countless newcomers endorse their Moscow hotel.
- The staff at accommodation around Red Square provide wonderful service, as you might anticipate near such a magnificent site.
- "Tidy, fresh, and eager to invite you in" is always the goal for Moscow hotels.
- From big families to solo travelers, we've got pleasant rooms for everyone.
Moscow holidays saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. Plus, thanks to our excellent database of hotels near Red Square, your preferred site is calling you.
You'll still have more to do in Moscow once you've crossed Red Square off your list.
- Moscow hasn't been really prevalent in the tourism guidebooks, but it is now starting to become established.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to top off the exploration; when the sun rises, get cultured about local history.
- After an afternoon spent on its ample action, you'll also realize Moscow knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and usher in some all-new selfies. You won't regret planning a vacation to Moscow, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Red Square from Expedia. Reserve now!