Find Hotels in Reedsport, OR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Reedsport has to offer including the riverfront and coffeehouses. In Reedsport, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in North Bend, OR (OTH-Southwest Oregon Regional), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Reedsport
The picturesque setting of Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area and William M. Tugman State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Umpqua Discovery Center and Umpqua Lighthouse.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Reedsport. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Salbasgeon Inn & Suites Of Reedsport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Winchester Bay Inn - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Anchor Bay Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Reedsport
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Average annual rainfall for Reedsport is 64.96 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F