See yourself wandering through the lanes of an unfamiliar city, taking note of the gorgeous environment or the monuments everywhere around you. However, there is one feature you're especially anticipating: Rembrandt Square. You've wanted to wander there for years, and the moment has come to get there.
Best Places to Stay Near Rembrandt Square
Hotels near Rembrandt Square
Rembrandt Square constantly ends up at the top of travelers' must-see lists. You'll see for yourself how wonderful it is when you get there.
A jaunt to this particular location provides you and the kids the opportunity to experience Amsterdam, the nation's capital.
There are up to 126 accommodation options situated within 0.6 miles of Rembrandt Square. You're sure to find just what you want well within walking distance. The Amsterdam Boutique Apartments, De L'Europe Amsterdam and Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam are a few of the popular ones.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having a number of budget hotels close by. 0.6 miles away, you'll find the InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam, but if that's not to your liking, then perhaps you could take a look at the Dylan Amsterdam, which is 0.5 miles away.
This area also features numerous upmarket hotels that offer a truly luxurious experience. Just two options that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and design are the Angels Canal House and the Prins Hendrik Apartments, which are situated 0.8 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
The area adjacent to Rembrandt Square has some options for food enthusiasts. Caffeine fiends will like the variety of roasts and treats at Café De Dokter (Rozenboomsteeg 4, Amsterdam). If you're feeling famished, stroll over to Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam (Amstel 144, Amsterdam) for a full meal.
Here's a selection of some of the other things you can do in the vicinity of Rembrandt Square:
- Do what generations of others have done, spend time strolling around and exploring, or simply catching up with friends at Thorbeckeplein.
- When you think it's the time of day to take a quick break from exploring the city, head to Theater Tuschinski and purchase a ticket to one of the films on offer.
- Be aware of how history comes to life when you visit the intriguing collection at Willet-Holthuysen Museum.
- As one of the longest-standing buildings in the area, Munttoren is acknowledged for its historic value.
- Do what generations before you have done, spend time visiting and exploring, or simply meeting friends at Muntplein.
A number of tourists make their way to Rembrandt Square by rail transport. It's just a walk of 0.9 miles from Amsterdam Centraal to this destination.
Expedia's database of Canal Ring resorts and hotels has everything you want, so you will definitely find spots near Rembrandt Square you'll adore. Canal Ring was a considerably popular landing place in the past year, so you will not be the only one searching. You're a few clicks away from all the guidance you could want. You can rest assured once booking time arrives, too: all kinds of new admirers recommend their Canal Ring hotel.
- You're on the right website if you're seeking spaces that are soothing plus clean.
- The concierge services at hotels close to Rembrandt Square will be awesome as you might expect near such a fine feature.
- "Fresh, tidy, and quick to welcome you in" is always the goal for Canal Ring hotel rooms.
It's clear why Canal Ring suites received additional visitors in the past year than 2015. With our wide directory of hotels near Rembrandt Square, your desired spot lies in your future.
Canal Ring Intriguing Facts
There are still further activities to do in Canal Ring once you've crossed Rembrandt Square off your timetable.
- Canal Ring excursions have been hidden away until recently, but rising amounts of reservations mean the moment to book is now.
- Canal Ring also knows several things about individual hospitality after an afternoon spent on its ample adventures.
- Step into the perfect boutique to buy a few necessities and eat a tempting snack of the local cuisine.
Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new scrapbook photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Canal Ring, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Rembrandt Square from Expedia. Reserve now!