Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Reunion, and visitors give high marks for the pristine golf courses and water parks. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its theme park and spas. Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Universal Studios Florida™ are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 508 hotels and other accommodations in Reunion
- The closest major airport is in Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 20.5 mi (33 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Reunion
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Universal Studios Florida™. Additionally, in the area you'll find ChampionsGate Golf Club and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
In Reunion, you'll find 508 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort - This 5-star resort features 11 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Reunion Resort by Intteli Fun Rentals - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this vacation home. This 4-star vacation home features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Reunion by 1791 Vacation Experience - With a stay at this 4-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to 11 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its convenient parking and quiet location.
Popular places to see in the area include Disney's Hollywood Studios®, located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Epcot®, which is 8 mi (12.9 km) away.
Dressing for Reunion
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Average annual rainfall for Reunion is 52.01 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 48°F